Saturday 4 October 2014

Social media is a poison in my life.

Why do I even have a facebook anymore?

At first it was fun, photos, tweets, filters, and for what? I mean those things don't matter when you have a person next to you trying to talk about the awful thing that just happened.  

I blame Steve, Jack and Mark. Those three genious, with this new ideas totally ruined humanity. First Steve with this awesome little things to play music and avoid human contact while walking and let's not even mention the iPhone, all of them from first generation to 6 plus, then Mark with this insipidus blue platform that everyone is obssesed with and finally that stupid little bird that Jack created. 

There was so much more of human relationships back when tecnology was not as popular as it is, the hand written letters, the mix tapes and all of those details that made humans act as people and not just as a bunch of sheep following the nyan cat. Now with our lifes out there in the public eye, things become harder and comunication is not as good as it should. It's was easier for my boyfriend to talk to the girls I hate, it is way easier to see what your ex is doing and it is by far the easiest way to know about someone else's life. 

If my partner dares to like a girl's photo, especially that particular one I totally dislike, then he's gonna have a problem. If I don't accept my mom's friendship request, then I'm gonna have a big issue. Things are never easy when it comes to social media, we take it way too serious and let's be honest, we share too much.

It doesn't matter if it is Facebook or Twitter or Instagram, All of them have something that can cause your life to be a mess, sometimes just by keeping you away from your homework, your family or the real world and let's not even talk about the food photographers (me included) that look way too dumb at every restaurant they go.

I think, what I'm trying to say, in a very poorly way is that contact must be personal and real, all those post about loving someone are not the same as calling to tell "hey babe, I miss you so much and I love you", a photo on Twitter with the funny caption doesn't mean that you're able to make people laugh and certanly, social media is not the right place to have a fight.

Social media, Facebook in particular, has been terrible for my personal relationships., I've seen my best friend breaking up to his loving boyfriend because some girl posted that she had a great time with him, I get freaking upset whenever any girl (just one in particular) comments something on my boyfriend's profile picture "OMG, you're so handsome" "I miss you, I love you more than any other girl, I mean they all love you but I love you more" seriously, what type of person does that? Get over it girl. My profesor can stalk me, any one can and I won't even know. I've seen my male mates cheating and facebook makes it so much easier.  This is how, social media is a poison and human relationships should be created in person, face to face.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment, we will be posting it very soon.

Why would I live without love? how can you walk saying you can't believe in it? If we don't believe in love, the world gets empty, why would I wanna live for?