Sunday 10 May 2015

Harry Styles Fan Fiction.

I would like to say that I do believe Harry Styles has a good voice, an amazing way of dressing and his man bun is cool. (although I kinda like him to cut his hair, too much going on up there)

One day I was obsessing on Instagram, as I usually do and I found this cool picture of Harry, looking fit as ever and you could read some story "Imagine... Harry and you have been friends since High School and now that he's on tour so much you barely see him but he never forgets about you, still you can't tell him about your true feelings..."  It just got my attention and three hours later I had read lots of this little stories written by fans, directioners, teenage girls that are madly in love with this guy. 

So, as a social experiment (and by social I mean only me), I decided to read this images with an open mind and putting my name in the story every time I saw a "y/n"  or "y/l/n" which by the way took me too long to understand and made me feel old.  Anyway, I read this stories and even as most of them are the same and/or based on 50 Shades of Grey, they do make you want to read more, they are little fairy tales that girls around the world are creating, with good story lines (most of them) and good grammar, so it just got me thinking that these girls could easily become writers, real writers, but the world is too busy letting youtubers and pointless people write the books that this girls are buying. 

The stories, like I said are pretty much the same over and over again. Either Harry is their best friend that later falls in love with them/was in love with them from the beginning or Harry is already their boyfriend and cheats on them just to realize that he does not want any other person since their were his one true love from the start but in both scenarios they have sex which, if you're not a virgin, can pretty much tell is written in a very shy way, with no idea of what actually happens during sex, I mean girls, no body can just jump from having sex to orgasm to having sex to orgasm again in just one scene, that's not real life, I mean you have to rest a little bit. 

Now, I was not sure if I needed to call on someone's parents or take some girls to therapy but I got to a point where I was a bit scared especially when I found this story about Harry being a rapist and kidnapping girls or all of those "imagines" where he is a crazy "I beat everything" boyfriend/husband. Now, this girls have issues, you can't write about love if someone is beating you up in the story, or  if the guy rapes you and then fall in love... I'm sure those things are as far away from reality as it gets. I was not sure about what to think or say, and the worst part was that lots of girls were commenting, and I quote, "I love this, please keep writing". I'm no one to judge or comment on those girls but maybe they need to talk to some adult or just anybody and stay away from the internet for a little time. 

These fan fiction got real when I switched from Instagram to Tumblr, oh my God. I found so many long, and I mean reaaally long sex fictional stories with lots of details, so obviously they are not written by the sames girls, but in most of these girls (or you, since you put your name on those stories) are strippers or were strippers and Harry saved them from that life (WHAT!). And then there are lots of blogs where you can just read a bit of everything, from the cutest thing to the "my boyfriend is gonna kill me" one. 

The One Direction phenomenon is so crazy and big that girls are not only crushing on them, they are creating fictional lifes with big houses, kids and touring around the world with the 5 boys because they can't picture themselves having all of that with a normal guy, normal guys are not enough and never will because they have this idea of Harry or Zayn or Louis falling madly in love with them just after a week, when in reality they only date 5'10 model looking girls and given the fact that the majority of teenagers girls are not 5'10 with blond hair and a body of a super model, I find it hard to believe that they would even notice them in a crowd. 

I don't wanna sound like a bitter 23 years old girl but what I'm trying to say is that there are actually a lot of handsome, amazing guys out there that all of these girls are losing because they are too busy writing themselves a perfect life next to 1D. 

All the love, 

xx

J.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment, we will be posting it very soon.

Why would I live without love? how can you walk saying you can't believe in it? If we don't believe in love, the world gets empty, why would I wanna live for?