Tuesday 5 May 2015

Update.

I wanna say that I have a good reason to leave my blog in the dark but in reality, I don't even have a bad one.

You know how some times you just need to have time alone and think about your life and just figure what to do? Well, that's not my case either. Truth is I haven't feel the need to write about things in general but today is a really crappy day and well, I like to write my issues away.

Between a weird family, a not so great boyfriend and a lot of Harry Styles fan fiction, I think I may need medication or just time off. See, the thing is my life was going just great and I just blink and every single thing went to hell. My parents suddenly decided to get a divorce, my brother went mad and decided he hates college and doesn't know what to do with his life, my boyfriend is acting like a dickhead (if you're 17 or less, pretend I wrote dumbass so it doesn't sound as bad) and my thesis degree is not going well at all. I'm a total mess.

I guess what I'm trying to say is that life can be shit but even when things get hard there is always something that can make your day better, to me that thing is writing but to other it can be sports or music. Whatever it is just go and do it and don't let life take your happiness away, For the record I did not planned for this to become an inspirational post, it just happened.

So, while I fix my life and get every piece in order maybe I should just write about the actual good things that are happening instead of writing all the bad and leave the happy memories in my head. After all, who like reading depressing stuff? Not even Bella Swan, and God knows that poor girl was always sad.


Love,

J.


Ps. Yes, my name starts with a J.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment, we will be posting it very soon.

Why would I live without love? how can you walk saying you can't believe in it? If we don't believe in love, the world gets empty, why would I wanna live for?